QKR Challenge #87



This is my fist Design Team card for QKR Stampede challenge #87 Anything Goes with a Twist:  Gems or Rhinestones.  This image #11401, Picking Flowers, is available here.  Isn't see a sweetheart.  I colored the image with Copics and cut the scroll frame with the Silhouette.  

                                                                             

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Paper Makeup Stamps  Anything Goes
Love to Create  Flowers
Stamp and Create  Spring Flowers
Stamps and Fun - Creativity  Birthday











Copics:  B21, B23, C00. C0, C1, C2, C3, 
E00, E11, E34, E35, E37, E39, G21, G23, 
R29, R22, Y35, Y38, YR20, YR21, YR23, YR24


4 comments:

  1. Big congrats on the new DT! I just love all their images and this one is no exception. Precious!! Love the bright blue framing around her too. So very pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just adorable! I'm SO glad you are on the team!! You always bring so much to your cards and this is a perfect example.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love the cute image with the basket of flowers! THANKS for joining us at Love to Create Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Chris
    LTC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Fun colours and the die-cut frame is just gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Almost done with March cards!

  I used an image from Mo's Digital Pencil.  She is colored with Copics, pencils and pastels.  This is the third time I attempted colori...