Moments


The challenge this week at Cardz 4 Guyz is Bingo.  Here's the Bingo grid:
                                     
Twine
Brads
Embossing
Distressing
Image
Sentiment
Die Cut
Blue
Button(s)

 The image I used is from Digi Doodle Shop which is no longer open.  I had this image colored for about two years.  I'm glad I finally got to use it.  The image is colored with Copics.  The paper is from my stash.
 The three bingo choices I chose are:  distressing, image, sentiment. You can only use the items in your row.  No additions. 

7 comments:

  1. I truly believe you are the queen of color! This is a wonderful card. The coloring on the image is perfect and coordinates so well with the papers you've chosen. Lovely sentiment, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring!! WOW! So very pretty and the background paper is perfect for them!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is just a "wow" card. I love your coloring of the birds & that sentiment is so beautiful. Together they just made an awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You certainly do the Wild Kingdom beautifully. This just an awesome card. I miss the DD Shop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your colouring is fantastic as ever Diane. Great Male card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diane
    This a perfect card for a gentleman and I love the colors you used! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colouring Diane and a great card x

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Almost done with March cards!

  I used an image from Mo's Digital Pencil.  She is colored with Copics, pencils and pastels.  This is the third time I attempted colori...