Cardz 4 Guyz Recipe 1+2+3



Today's challenge at Cardz for Guys is a Recipe Challenge 1+2+3.  I used One image, two brads and three layers. The image is from Graphic Sense on Etsy.  I colored the image with Copics and finished the edges with distressed ink.This is a much smaller card than I am used to making.  I rather like that.  It should be much cheaper to mail also.

I want to apologize to all my cardland friends.  I have been so busy with the end of school that I haven't been visiting very much.  I have one more week of work then I'm off for six weeks.  I can't wait!


I am entering this card in the following challenges: 

CMC Copic Challenge Boy, Guy, Father
Di'd Digis  Make it Masculine
Suzy Bee's Bloomin; Challenge  One for the Guys
A Vintage Journey  All About Him
Simply Create Too  For a Male
Wags 'n Whiskers  One for the Boys
Paper Crafting Journey  For that Special Man
Sunflower Fields  Rustic
Eureka Stamps   Masculine or Grungy

14 comments:

  1. Hi Diane, I really like the way you have layered the card and image - very effective. Thank you for joining us at A Vintage Journey. Nikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Design, as always it is a pleasure to see your Creations, and thank you for sharing them with us over at Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge, it is much appreciated...I hope you will join us again for another fun challenge next week, and good luck in the draw for this week...
    Hugs
    Suzy B Owner Suzy Bee's
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! I never think to do this and every time I see it done, I love it! This is just a fantastic guy card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome col and a wonderful designed card, I love your creations. Eight weeks of R & R what will you do with yourself? Ha ha. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a stunning card. Your coloring is truly breathtaking. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya Diane, your card is gorgeous & will please any man!!!
    Im very pleased to be a fellow DT member of Fitztown & now following your blog ;0
    {{{{hugs}}}}
    Marg ;) x
    craftycardsbymarg.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those waves are so realistic. Your card is amazing! Sorry I haven't been bye. My PC is acting up so I only spend a few minutes at a time. New part should be in by the end of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is awesome Diane. Your colouring and layout is awesome as ever. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Paper Crafting Journey.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very classy card Diane, well done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Diane, gorgeous guy card! Great job, I love this look. Thanks for joining us this week for our "Masculine or Grungy." Come back to join us again and good luck.
    Karal Eureka Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow what a fabulous masculine card! How clever to do the 3 layers it's really gorgeous!

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Wags ‘n whiskers. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So effective. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining the fun at Simply Create Too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A brilliant mans card.
    Thanks for joining Di's Digi Designs Challenge this time.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Almost done with March cards!

  I used an image from Mo's Digital Pencil.  She is colored with Copics, pencils and pastels.  This is the third time I attempted colori...